Hi friends, in this post I am sharing OS X which came up with advanced technology from apple.And now you can get freely from apple site. Some of the things I am sharing here which will be helpful for you if it is the first time you see about OSX .
Features of OSX:
- OS X is built on a rock-solid UNIX foundation which powers MAC.
- OS X works well the processor and gives best performance
- OS X works with the super-responsive track pad in Mac notebooks so Multi‑Touch gestures feel natural to use.
- Power Nap keep the entire system up to date while it sleeps.
- Advanced power-saving technologies like Timer Coalescing and App Nap gives long battery life
- OS X compatible with Windows networks and able to work with popular file types such as JPG, MP3, and PDF, as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
OS X Apps
OS X comes with apps for sending email and messages, getting directions, browsing the web, managing your schedule, setting reminders, making video calls, and backing up your Mac automatically. It even comes with an app for finding new apps. With OS X Mavericks, your Mac is more than full-featured, it’s fully loaded.
OSX now available for free!!!
You can upgrade Mac to the latest release of OS X for free
Check your Mac hardware
To get details about your Mac model, click the Apple icon at the top left of your screen, choose About This Mac, then choose More Info. See below models and check if your Mac is compatible with OS X Mavericks.
- Mac models compatible with OSX MAvericks
- iMac (Mid 2007 or newer)
- MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer)
- Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008 or newer)
- Xserve (Early 2009)
Check your version of OS X
- While you have the About This Mac window open, check what version of OS X your Mac is running. You’ll see it listed beneath your serial number.
- You can upgrade to OS X Mavericks from Snow Leopard (10.6.8), Lion (10.7), or Mountain Lion (10.8). Click the link below if you have an older version of OS X.
Upgrading from OS X Snow Leopard
- If you’re running Snow Leopard (10.6.x), update to the latest version of Snow Leopard before you download OS X Mavericks from the Mac App Store. Click the Apple icon and choose Software Update to install OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8, the latest version.
Upgrading from OS X Leopard
- If you’re running Leopard and would like to upgrade to OS X Mavericks, first you’ll need to upgrade to OS X Snow Leopard.
Download OS X Mavericks
- Open the Mac App Store and click OS X Mavericks. Click the Download button. Then follow the onscreen instructions to install it. If you don’t have broadband access, you can visit any Apple Retail Store to get help with downloading.
Note:All the credits goto Apple company only.Here we are sharing for information purpose only.